Custom Search

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Notorious Jerry D.




Mr. Patrick Hume was kind enough to send us a few words. He plays the amazing Jerry D.
"Born in the Atlas mountain ranges of Tunisia many years ago my life began. And after 10 years of climbing those mountains I moved to the Sahara desert where I became a sand muse performer for all the mirages and people I met along the way. One day I came across a Filmmaker in search of an actor for one very special role in his epic journey of discovery. That filmmaker was Dylan O'Neil, that actor was me, the role was the one and only Jerry D. My dick as my head, my head as my dick and a close call with a gallon of melted vanilla ice cream that was to represent the sperm of man, I survived to tell the tale of "Otis and Dwayne". Enjoy the film and when it hits the theatres of Tunisia, I will be a guest speaker so please join me, it's a wonderful place."

No comments:

Post a Comment