Custom Search

Friday, November 27, 2009

more chocolate love

Applying to film festivals is a bit like standing naked in front of a bunch of blind people - you feel really nervous, excited and vulnerable about putting yourself out there, yet you hope and pray that someone will notice you. Needless to say, we are standing naked right now. This has me feeling anxious and requiring constant comforting in the form of delicious treats. Here are two of the most insanely awesome chocolate concoctions you can buy, both of which I discovered only recently so I hope to have many weeks left before I overdo it and get sick of them and never want to see them again.

This blend of rich, almost dark, milk chocolate, bacon and smoked salt is heaven in a bar. Mo's Bacon Bar is not a cheap chocolate bar but in the grand scheme of things, it does not cost a lot of money and provides much pleasure. I don't know what the chef was smoking when she came up with this one, but me likey!



Ciao Bella makes some of the best gelato this side of the Atlantic - just leave it out to soften a bit before you indulge... This chocolate jalapeno combo has my name written all over it. At first it is all innocent. But veiled in delicious chocolate is a spicy after kick in the ass. Hells yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment