Custom Search

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

private screening at the Parkside Lounge, NYC

It was a great night that ended out of focus but people clearly had a lot of fun... or at least some of them did. Otis N' Dwayne is not for everyone. Otis N' Dwayne, love it or leave it.

It was a cold, gray, rainy night in NYC. We met on the Lower East Side at the Parkside Lounge. This place was perfect for ON'D madness. The bar is a no mess, neighborhood spot that hosts really great music shows and the occasional movie screening. They mixed up special cocktails just for ON'D - the Big Blast, the Otis N' Dwayne and a generously sized Singapore Sling. Plus, we were handing out free Ho Hos, so you know the guests were happy.


The screening went really well. The sound mix was great, the editing was tight - it was the best I have seen it. I am really proud to have been a part of it. We got a ton of positive feedback. After the screening, a bunch of hard core fans hung out and together we hashed out a plan for guaranteed success. Now, as I said before, the night ended in a blur so I can't quite remember the whole strategy that we mapped out, but I am sure that there is something to that feeling we had, the feeling that it is crystal clear that Otis N' Dwayne is on the path to greatness. I hope it takes me along for the ride. I am having so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment